Saturday, April 24, 2010

The weather will keep the observatory closed this weekend

The observatory will be closed during the weekend, it will be cloudy.


There are a couple of astronomy events this weekend. One is already going on at the detroit science center from 9 to 4 pm.

They would have solar observing, but it's cloudy so there will be a few tables with some displays inside.

I'm going to try to check it out and take some photos to post later.

There is also an outdoor event at metro beach area. It's going to be cloudy so it will likely be a series of speeches and presentations and some display. That's and evening event. I don't have many details and did hear about it at the meeting. Nobody created a poster and I
Probably should have sought more information since I edit the star stuff newsletter. But I was very busy during the last month so I didn't realize no flyer exited.

No comments:

Post a Comment