Monday, April 12, 2010

Bad news from bufallo wild wings

This wifi router is always jammed or not functioning bit it could be the ipad device trashing their router.

One waitress claimed their router has been acting up.

Blogpress on the ipad posted a blog entry very slowly, if you can't see it, the post about Sunday night, it's because blogpress on the ipad failed to post it.

A pain of course.

My mac is doing no better.

I actually wonder if theipad has some kind of defect designed to mess with routers, kind of line a Chinese spy program or or something.

If the Chinese start to invade the parking lot here, kind of like a scene from red dawn the sequel, I'll let you know.

It may not be a flaw in my iPhone however because the router is down.

Sunday night for two quick hours we worked with Larry Hoffman on the star
Model in the Losmandy mount.

I'm still amazed that I have three apple devices here and I have to post this via 3 g network using the iPhone.

I like blogpress for iPhone. I just realize I need a 3g version to be able to post better withthe ipad when wifi flakes out all over the place.

I really hope my ipad isn't screwing up public routers out there.

Would have stayed out at the observatory last night had I been more rested. I thought we'd be there for a short time and leave and we were there for only two hours of dust ti night sky conditions. A great working session an I have to put a log in to the paper log. I forgot to do that.

I had a long difficult day at work, 11 hours. I have to get home and get some sleep.

Below is a night shot of the parking lot. Not exactly an astronomy photgraph, but well be posting some soon again.

We are still awaiting news on a replacement camera for the observatory camera. They are on back order.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment