Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm going to review a bunch of iPhone apps for astronomy

Over the next few months I plan on reviewing a bunch of iPhone apps that I like to toy with.

Amateur astronomers are gadget freaks and love to play with and sometimes build gadgets.

The iPhone is a great tool for astronomy.

Of course it's more expensive than older technology. If you have an iPhone or iPod touch already and are into astronomy the apps are so affordable, it's almost impossible to not load a few up.

Here's a screenshot of some apps or shortcuts I have on my iPhone for astronomy.

Blogpress
Google earth
Clock GT
NASA 3d sun
Starmap Pro
Star Walk
SkyVoyager
Hector j robinson clear sky chart shortcut
Shortcut to my blog for this observatory.
I'll. Be covering some of these over the next few months.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment