Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mars and the beehive 4-19-2010

Mars was near the beehive star cluster. I viewed this at home and took some quick stills of my quick setup. I was really excited when a jet flew threw the view in my f4 newtonian, but i didnt have a camera to take a shot of that.

It was late and conditions were not that good but I decided to go by the observatory Monday night to try to get a still of both Mars and m44 also called the beehive. The 80 mm refractor at f7 should get them both and it did.

I even did a quick write upon a PDF with some of the photos in it.



Photo of part of the PDF below.

To get a copy of the entire page (PDF) check out this link . .

www.scribd.com/doc/30311796/Mars-and-the-Beehive-3







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment