Friday, September 10, 2010

Tonight Astronomy At The Beach event will be at Kensington Metro Park

At the Maple Beach area starting at 6pm.

This is the biggest Public star party in Michigan with as many as 7500 people attending.

I'll be there tonight, with the skies hopefully cooperating.

I haven't decided what scope to take along. I may just mingle with the other astronomers, and take a peek through their telescopes. I want to shoot some video clips. I may focus on that and not setup any telescope at all.

There's a lot there. a portable planetarium, speakers on Saturday, vendors, and of course astronomers with telescopes trained on the sky.

Hope to see you there.

Saturdays weather has a 50 percent chance of rain, so for a better chance at looking up your better off going out there tonight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment