Friday, September 3, 2010

There is a good chance I'll be at the observatory at 10pm

There may be clouds, or partial clouds.

Im going to try to put in a new model.

There may not be a lot of good viewing tonight and it may be mostly work.

It might be better if FAAC core members show up if they have time and can read this post.

Other visitors may not find much to observe. We might be busy, so it's probably better if you don't plan on coming by for a great time observing. We might observe a few objects if the sky clears up and we get the model setup. I'll likely be there until 1am if the skies are clear and I avoid freezing. . . Lol.

Just realize we may be busy and have to show you something though a smaller scope.

If I'm alone at the observatory, I may be busy with the model.

Also it's cold out tonight, so if you stop by don't forget to dress for the cold.

The sky conditions are not supposed to be good, mixed clouds and poor seeing. But it may be good enough to put in a model. I'd rather do that work with marginal viewing and sky conditions and then have the mount setup for good nights and have it open for visitors.

Greg


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment