Monday, March 29, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

I'm at the observatory at this moment taking measurements and perhaps viewing a bit.

I'm going to try to be here most of the nights this week. The difficult one will be Thursday night.

You may have to stay tuned here for an update regarding Thursday night.

Pvideo@aol.com

Check out the low light iPhone photo from Monday night. Photo shows the Celestron C-14 along with my small Nexstar 4SE in the foreground. In the back you can see my observers chair which visitors can sit on sometimes to get a more comfortable view while looking through one of the telescopes.

Also,
It will be warmer later in the week.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'll correct the typos later I cannot edit the blog with the iPhone.

    ReplyDelete