Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I wanted to open up the observatory bit I was too tired

There was sone clear skies tonight but I was tired from the results of a painful day and night from the dentist. And I had a ton of work and meetings to do today at work. So I vegged out a bit at home and cooked some homemade soup.

I'd like to take a quick look, but will probably just grab my binoculars and take a peek at the sky at my house and then head to sleep.

Maybe tomorrow night if the weather is better and I have more rest and an easier daytime with less work.

My job at work is waning a bit, but I gave to still work at transferring the work and there is just the effort at cleaningup the cube before I leave. We have a freeze period on software in deember and that makes the month slow for programmers. This is due to heavy holiday workloads. It's amazing that heavy workloads slow the programmers workload down, but that is true where I work.

Astronomy pictures of the day, the NASA site has had some nice pictures and there has been a lot of nice photos on that site.

There was a lot of solar activity on the sub lately and the NASA site has mentioned this. I saw the sky was sunny part of the day but was too busy tobreak away and head to the observatory during lunch. I had a short lunch break and no time to visit HJRO.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment