Saturday, May 8, 2010

Showing ipad at tim horton

This being another test. I'm not going to put to many posts about the observatory up yet. Because I'm just getting back to being able to use and open it up with a new key.

Today is mothers day. I showed the iPad at Tim Hortons yesterday. A bunch of kids and three adults wanted to look at it and asked a lot of questions. I didn't go camera happy and take their photos to put them on the blog here. I just took a photo of the inside.

I'm going to test the key and open up and probably look at the sun using the solar scope today. I'm still not sure exactly when. Perhaps within the next hour or two by 4 pm

I'm going to put out another post when I get out there. My main reason for going is to test the key. I need to focus on writing a bit for the newsletter and studying and toying with some more astronomy applications. I'm writing a review of star voyager this month and giving a demo on the iPad and astronomy apps as a tech talk at the local faac astronomy club in about two weeks. So I have to focus a bit on getting those things ready and don't have a lot of time for long updates on this blog.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment